Problem with peplink 380 pefusion and access to the network

Hi
I have 2 peplink one 580 model revision 3 with the firmware 7.0.2 build 2167 and one 380 model revision 3 with firmware 6.3.4 build 3613. The are connected with pepfusion. Let sea Peplink A, and Peplink B.
From the network B , I have no problem to connect to the network A. From A, I can’t connect to the network B. I check the firewall acces rules and the Internal Network Firewall Rules are open any connection in both side. Could you tell me if there is something else to do to resolve my problem.
Rgds

PepVPN connections between two devices should just work. You configure the tunnel and then device A can ping device B and B can ping device A. So first go and check that by logging into each device goto system tools ping and try and ping the LAN IP address of the other device over the VPN connection.

If that works then the tunnel is up and working and there is one likely configuration issue. You might have NAT mode enabled on the VPN profile. Assuming you set up the PepVPN so that site B creates the tunnel to site A then you might have ticked the NAT mode option on site A. This would enable you to ping any device on the LAN of site A but Site A would not be able to ping the LAN range on SIte B (as its behind NAT).

If you don’t have NAT mode enabled in the profile then something else is going on and we’d need more config detail to be able to help.

1 Like

Hi Martin
I try I can ping to the wan 1 and 2 of the peplink B from peplink A, but not the LAN. I check and I have nat mode disabled. is there something else to do
Rgds

Can you please share your PepVPN/Speedfusion configuration and connection status here ?

1 Like