Pepwave Surf SOHO MK3 Keeps Dropping

I have a Pepwave Surf SOHO MK3 with the latest 7.1.1 firmware. In the past 2 weeks I have had to hard reboot the router 3x. When I do so, all comes back and is fine for several days. It seems to be quite random.

I looked at the client list and can identify all the devices attached to the router and they are all mine.

I have a main account and another guest 5G account and a 2.4G account as well. When the wifi drops, none of the networks are discoverable on any device.

Any help would be appreciated. I would not expect this from such a well respected product.

Brian

I think you are having the same issue as we all have in that thread. I would recommend you open a ticket with Support so that they can work with you directly. @sitloongs is leading the work on this and he needs as many examples as possible to pinpoint the issue so that the dev team can address it.
In the meantime, as recommended and explained in the other thread, you may want to enable the watchdog so that the router restarts by itself instead of requiring a hard reboot.
Hope this helps.

1 Like

Thanks for the response.

1. how/where do I open a ticket?

2. how do I setup watchdog?

Thanks!!!

Brian

Hello:

1. Tickets can be created here
  2. See here

Hope this helps.

2 Likes