Pepwave Soho Mk3 VLAN Configuration

So I’ve got a Soho MK3, Verizon Home LTE (via Lan Port 1), AT&T Unite (via USB) for connectivity.

While everything else on the network is on VLAN1 which utilizes the AT&T Unite (unlimited data), my wife’s work computer is on VLAN 2 on lan 4. I’m trying to set VLAN 2 to utilize both the AT&T and Verizon boxes, but I do not want any other device on the network to use the Verizon box (as it only has 15gb of data).

Is there a way to configure this to allow my wife’s work computer (lan 4) to utilize both internet sources, but everything else only one?

Hello Flexx_Technology,

You can use an Outbound Policy to direct traffic. On 7.1.0 you can set this up under Advanced > Advanced > PepVPN. Under the rules section click Add Rule. You’ll be able create a new rule for your wife’s office VLAN to use Fastest Response Time and select the interfaces that you would like to use.

You can use another rule to using the Enforced algorithm for the other VLAN to only use one WAN to send out traffic.

Hope that helps.

Zach

1 Like

Thanks Zach, that does help.

Also, is it possible to have multiple WAN’s?

For example, I’ve got a Verizon Home LTE (WAN), AT&T Nighthawk (WAN) and a Sprint Hotspot (USB). I didn’t notice until today that I don’t see an option to have multiple WAN inputs.

Is there a feature upgrade for this?

Thanks

The SOHO has the following WAN options
1x Ethernet Port
1x USB (supports USB Modems)
1x WIFI WAN

The Balance 20 and up is able to support 2 or more ethernet WAN connections depending on the model and they all have the USB for USB modems. Here is a comparison chart for out Balance line and here is more info about our SOHO.

1 Like