Pepwave AP One AC Mini Client Dropouts

I have 3 Pepwave AP One AC Mini’s FW 3.5.2 on a network managed by a Balance One Core FW 6.3.0.

They’re all PoE on a brand new PoE Switch. From time to time, I hear that a laptop or a tablet will “lose the internet” but still show a strong connection to the wireless network. When I log in and look at the stats, I see what appear to be dropouts from one of the WAPs.

See screen capture here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1088377/pepwave1.png

I’ve switched to another PoE port, rebooted the AP and Router. Also checked and verified all the cabling. What could be going on?

Hi,

Please open a support ticket here for the team to investigate. Base on the screenshot, only 1 AP having the reported issue. Support team may need to collect more info from the device to identify the issue.

Thank You

1 Like

Excellent! I’ve opened the ticket and look forward to hearing back.

Please update us with the outcome. I just purchased an AC Mini and would be interested to hear the resolution. Can’t say that I’ve had a problem yet though.

Hi,

So far no issue found for the AP. We will put the device under monitoring.

Thank You

1 Like

It might make sense to swap two of the APs. That is, move the problematic AP to the location of a good one and put a good one in the location of the problematic AP. This way, you can tell if the problems follow the AP or if there is local interference in one location.

1 Like

Havinng the same issue on 2 different networks where clients on the AP One AC Mini dropoff. I need to reboot the AP to have the clients reconnect. This is happening on 2 different APs on 2 seperate loactions.

1 Like

@dlemmink

This is a old thread.

May i know the firmware version running for your APs ?

1 Like

The promblematic Aps are the AP One Mini running 3.6.0

Here’s screengrabs of the 2 locations….

image003.gif

@dlemmink

Would you please open a support ticket for this and allow Support team to check on the device ?

1 Like