Pepwave AC Mini HWrev2

Hi,

I got 3 new pepwave AC mini’s which don’t seem to be connecting to my AP Controller (Balance 305 running 8.0.0). They are running HW rev 2 and Firmware 3.7.0s006 build 1015 - which is not available on the Firmware page, only firmware available is for HW rev 1.

Since it appears the firmware may not be completely released/available, is there an ETA for released firmware for HW Rev 2 of the Pepwave AC Mini’s to be available?

Please upgrade the Balance 305 to 8.0.1RC3 to manage the AC Mini Hw2.

1 Like

Hi,

I can not upgrade to Beta release at the moment in this network, but will when it becomes GA/released.

I did try connecting these devices to InControl; however this also did not work and the SSID configuration was not passed down.

I will run these devices for the moment with a local configuration of the SSID; with no AP controller programmed (which does work).

Please advise when AP controller 8.0.1 will be officially released and work for these; or when new firmware for the Pepwave HW rev 2 will be available.

8.0.1 is on RC4 now. It should be relased as GA soon if everything is smooth. It is depending the feedback of RC4’s users and the QA test.

1 Like