PepWave 4 pin power connector -

Does anybody have a source for a screw terminal connector for the 4 pin power connector on the PepWave similar to the older style green 2 pin connector that allowed for the hardwired 12 volt input? Cutting the end off the connector and splicing into power is simply unprofessional. There must be a part for the end that can be purchased somewhere with a screw terminal.

1 Like

I’ve had a bunch of these made:

So you could combine that with:

image.png

Or if you need a bunch of them, and or others here do I can get my guys to make something custom for you.

3 Likes

Gold dust! Do you resell them? I’d buy 2x per Pepwave…

@Anthony_Bonacci We get ours from Newark Electronics or Amazon. Very inexpensive.

• Rick
1 Like

Thanks! I’ll look again but haven’t had any luck seeing a complete cable assembly terminating one side in the DC barrel as seen in Martin’s photo. I do see lots of Micro ATX Dual Row 4 Pin cable assemblies, and bare connector/pin sets, though. If I find one I’ll post the link, unless that breaks the Forum moderation rules?

Oh, OK, I get it. I was referring to the two pieces Martin showed in his bottom photo. right – I know of no other source for that handy adapter Martin showed in his top photo. And, links are OK here so long as they are constructive.

What about buying one of these and chopping it in half. Two pigtails that you can extend any way you like.
https://www.digikey.co.uk/en/products/detail/molex/0451320410/6208005

I found an equivalent of Martin’s picture for $7.99 each at 5gstore.com. That’s not an endorsement. Just one example of a USA domestic source. I’m all set now. thanks everybody!