Peplink Setup with MPLS and Cloud based firewall

We have two sites:
Site 1 Connection 1: 10x10 line with an MPLS and a cloud firewall (Paetec / Windstream)
Site 1 Connection 2: Grande Com 10x10 (Ethernet handoff)

Site 2 Connection 1: 10x10 line with an MPLS and a cloud firewall (Paetec / Windstream)
Site 2 Connection 2: Comcast – the router comes with a firewall
Site 2 Connection 3: Comcast – the router comes with a firewall

I have purchased a 380 for site 1 and a 580 for site 2. I have both devices on the LAN with firmwares updated. I currently have the 380 running on the Grande line with no problems. My concern is when I start adding the 10x10 Paetec line. I am worried about running into double NAT issues. All of our inbound ports are configured in a cloud based firewall; are there any major changes I need to make to pull in the Paetec line?

Do I need to NAT all Paetec IP addresses directly to the WAN on my 380?

Thanks!

If that is your concern, there is an option where you can disable the NAT for the WAN interface connected to the 10x10 Paetec line. You may try that.

Are you talking about the “IP Forwarding” selection? Would this mean that my Inbound Access (servers and services) will only apply to NAT based WANs while this one would rely on the existing firewall at Paetec?

Yes. When IP Forwarding is chosen, it will not perform and NAT and will just route traffic across the 380 WAN interface.