Peplink load balancer Multiple WAN access

Hi

May I know can Peplink Load balancer able to distinguish which WAN port access as the inbound and return the traffic using that WAN port under multiple WAN connection scenarios?

Actually for my case, I have setup a server network with two WAN internet connection (ISP A and ISP B), and I would like to configure a pair of peplink load balancer in HA mode with multi WAN connection to ISP A and ISP B in Active-Active mode.

When there is client access the server from ISP A, the server should able to return the traffic using WAN port which connected to ISP A,

and When there is client access the server from ISP B, the server should able to return the traffic using WAN port which connected to ISP B,

Can peplink load balancer able to support according to my requirement?

Thanks.

Matthew

Yes, connection will forwarded base on the connection state (Stateful)

1 Like

Do I need to configure the outbound policy with presistance mode with source IP. On the Load balancer for this requirement?

Thanks.

Outbound policy only for LAN to WAN traffics (Connection creation) . For inbound traffics, no need to defined outbound policy. Returning traffics will base on the direction when the connection being created.

1 Like

Does the stateful connection apply on a pair of load balancer which is running in HA mode since ISP A and ISP B are connected in different load balancer seperatily?

HA only work on Active/Passive mode. Detail info please refer to the URL below:

1 Like