Peplink Link balancer 580

Dear all,

please let me know, can we configure wan bonding & failover on Peplink 580 with on additional Speedfusion license or not?
Thank you!

Hi @DaNy,

I’m not sure that I understand your question correctly but WAN failover is a core functionality that is available with all Balance appliances and doesn’t require any licensing. WAN bonding (a.k.a. SpeedFusion) is different but the 580 comes licensed for it out of the box. Just keep in mind that SpeedFusion requires either an appliance (physical or virtual) at the other end or the SpeedFusion Cloud service from Peplink.