Peplink have round robin algorithm

Hi
i need your help information peplink round robin algorithm?
cloud you please tell me about.

This is from our KB:
http://www.peplink.com/knowledgebase/understanding-configuring-outbound-traffic-rules/

1 Like

i have TOR in TOR need function round robin
did you have round robin in peplink?

Hi,

Can you provide more info for the application ( TOR in TOR) ? Basically if the application capable to generating multiple session for the connections and it should able to load balance using round robin.

Thank You

I had the experience with the device you wish to view it. I want a price Peplink Loadbalance 580 and I’m not sure this can comply spec on this or not.

1.1.1. Devices (Hardware Appliance) is designed to spread the work for a particular host computer.
1.1.2. Maximum Throughput is not less than 1.5 Gbps.
1.1.3. A connected network (Network Interface) a 10/100/1000 Base-T or better. At least four channels
1.1.4. Support for at least The Round Robin, High Availability, Layer4 Load Balance and Layer7 Load Balance.
1.1.5. To manage the device via HTTPS, as a minimum standard.
1.1.6. Available as standard IPv4, IPv6 has.

Basic TOR if pass all. i think best seller in government.

@cynbangkok I assume we’re using Balance 580 as the benchmark.

1.1.1. Comply.
1.1.2. Comply.
1.1.3. I assume at least 4 channels is referring to at least 4 WANs, which we comply.
1.1.4. Partial Comply. *Layer7 Load Balance is not supported.
1.1.5. Comply.
1.1.6. Partial Comply. *Only IPv6 pass-through is supported atm.

1 Like

Please tell me how to implement layer4 round robin outbound policy. I am using a balance one.

for Layer7 Load Balance is not support now.
comming soon have ?

Layer7 Load Balance can support coming soon ?

for wording Load Balancing Methods for Every Application not = Layer 7 ?

1 Like

@cynbangkok Can you perhaps elaborate more on the scenario. What and how you want to load-balance your applications?

TOR
1.1.4. Support for at least The Round Robin, High Availability, Layer4 Load Balance and Layer7 Load Balance.