PepLink 380 Deployment - Advise Is Highly Needed

Hello, I am considering integrating a PepLink 380 or 580 into my networks, however i would like to hear from you respected members and the PepLink support about my network requirements setup.

Kindly refer to the simple network diagram attached:

I currently have two ISP links, each with 5Mbps upload/download rate (supposedly), latency to google DNS varies from 120-160 up to 190 sometimes.

Behind that, I have 3 separate networks, 192.168.50.0/24 & 192.168.100.0/24 and I will be adding another network that should take up to 500 IP addresses at least (I’ve thrown 172.16.0.0/24 in the diagram only as an example). Each network has it’s own DHCP router and other services installed on it, like; (Bandwidth Queues, MAC Filters and Hotspot servers).

My question is:

1. Would a PepLink 380 load balance and fail over load effectively with 3 separate networks behind it, each with a different IP addressing scheme?
  2. If so, how should the setup be made in reference to the best ideal solution to be placed instead of the question mark in the diagram (?) - a normal GigE switch? a router? and How should the setup be in ref to the IP Address on the PEP380 LAN Port.
  3. I would also need to map Public IP addresses (considering one of each ISP for each router) in order to setup a VPN and enable myself a remote access to all of the three networks.

I would be grateful to hear back from you with all.

Sincerely,

Hi, please find below our answers to your questions:

1. Yes. The Peplink Balance 380 will load balance and fail over load effectively with 3 separate networks behind it, regardless with same or different networks in the LAN. It is controlled by the Outbound Policy configured, which is based on source/destination IP or services. Here is the article about the Outbound Policy in the Peplink Balance for your reference.
  2. This article will give you the answer that you are looking for.
  3. The Peplink Balance 380 does equipped with PPTP server feature, which allow you to setup a VPN connection from remote to access all the network resources of the three networks

Hope this helps.

Hi Stanley,
Your answer to my questions is much appreciated. I think you have addressed my inquiries pretty professionally. However, I will take a flick through the articles you mentioned and will get back to you in due course.

Thanks.

Glad that it helps.