Peplink 30 - Stopping Direct/BUG?

Good afternoon!

I have six peplinks model 30. I have a problem locking in one of these boxes. She hangs several times and only back to work after a reboot. Is there any log or feature you can view to see what is happening?

I use the version 5.4.4 build 1500.

I am awaiting,

Thank you,

Sincerely,

Rodrigo Gomes

Do you have firewall logging enabled on the Peplink Balance 30?

We have identified some stability issues in firmware 5.4 series, which affect Peplink devices with heavy firewall logging turned on, and may cause inaccessible web UI over a few days of use.

For Peplink devices already running on 5.4.1 to 5.4.4, you are advised to check and turn off all firewall logging options. We will have a new firmware release some time by next week. You may download and try the new firmware once it is officially release.

If that is not the case, you may setup a Remote Syslog server to capture the necessary log for more information. If you need further assistance, please log a ticket to http://www.peplink.com/contact/support/

Thanks.

Stanley Chan,

Good night!

After another crash my Peplink 30, got into it and found that the CPU was at 100% even without any traffic. Here are the pictures.
Any idea?
NOTE: I have no firewall rule, only the default. The log of firewall rules is not enabled.

Since you have created a support ticket with us. We will follow up from there. Thanks.