On of WAN interfaces on PBL-380 is not in use "Link failure detected" - but the interface is UP and accessible from the Internet

On of WAN interfaces on our PBL-380 is not in use in PepVPN Speedfusion connections - there is error message “Link failure detected” - but the interface is UP and accessible from the Internet…

On the other side of the VPN connection I also have a strange behavior of MAX-BR1 router:

the WAN interface is connected but in STATUS it shows that a VPN connection is made through a WI-FI interface, in Event log you can see that the Wi-Fi interface in Standby state and the WAN is active:

WAN2 is pingable and accesible from the Client side, but by some reason is not in use by Speedfusion connections…

Can you please open a support ticket here for support team to further check ? Need to perform packet capture from the devices & verify the devices logs to confirm the issue.

Well, as for WAN2 (link failure) - I have figured what the problem - the interface is behind another firewall, so I needed to open also UDP:32015-Inbound Rule in addition to TCP:32105 (As it said in Peplink KB)
All my devices have 6.3.3 firmware, so according to KB it only needs TCP socket to be open …

SpeedFusion uses TCP port 32015 and UDP port 4500 for establishing the connections by default.

For Firmware 5.3/5.2, Peplink proprietary SpeedFusion used TCP port 32015 and UDP port 32015.
For Firmware 5.1, Peplink proprietary SpeedFusion used TCP port 32015, IP Protocol 47 and IP Protocol 99.