As of June 2015, Peplink products come with free Firmware upgrades. If your Firmware is requesting a license key, please follow these steps:
- Create an InControl 2 Account
- Create an InControl 2 Organization
- Add Your Device to InControl 2
- Access Your Firmware Key
Create an InControl 2 AccountSkip this step if you already have an InControl 2 organization
InControl 2 is our centralized device management platform with which we are delivering the free Firmware keys.
Creating an Account Using Your Google Account
1) Navigate to incontrol2.peplink.com, and the login screen will appear. Click on the Sign in with Google button to create a new account.
Simply grant InControl permissions for your Google account. Proceed to Next Step.
Creating an Account Using Your Email Address
1) Navigate to incontrol2.peplink.com, and the login screen will appear. Click on the Signup button to create a new account.
2) On the following screen, enter some basic information, and then click Submit to continue.
3) You will then receive an activation email in your inbox, open the email and click the Link to activate account to finish creating your account.
Create Your InControl 2 Organization and First Group
1) After creating an account, the Create Organization screen will appear. Fill in the information and press Submit
2) Then, the Create Group page will appear. Fill in the information and press Create group
Your InControl 2 account, organization, and group are now set up.
Add Your Device to InControl 2Skip this step if your device is already registered in InControl 2
1) From your Organization dashboard, navigate to Organization > Organization Settings and click Add Devices.
2) On the Add Devices screen, select the group for your device, enter its serial number, and click Next... to finish adding your device.
Access Your License Key1) From your Organization dashboard, click the group your device is in.
2) Then click your device to reach the device details page. There, you will find your Firmware license key