No Internet Access in VLANs

Current model and firmware

I have a Pepwave Surf Soho Router mk3 which is running firmware version 8.1.0 build 4941.

Problem

I have been using this router for a couple of years now with no problems until now. I am currently using it to compartmentalize my devices into several VLANs. I just recently wanted to make my life easier by changing the VLAN numbers and the actual addresses without changing the name of the VLANs themselves. This has proved to be unsuccessful. My devices had no problems finding and connecting to the new networks but the internet is not working on any of the devices on the networks that I changes these settings. (both wireless and hardwired) This is all I changed, nothing else.

I also am having problems connecting to the internet on newly created VLANs. They are having the exact same problem. So this is not a case of just renaming the current VLANs and creating new ones. While, not ideal I would have just done that from the start.

I do not have any reason for devices to be able to communicate with each other so all the VLANs have inter-VLAN-routing turned off and their APs have layer 2 isolation enabled. Again, these were the settings before and they were not changed. The only thing I changed was the VLAN # and the Address on which it resides.

I had two networks with corresponding APs that I did not change and have had no problems connecting to the internet through them wired or wirelessly.

Things I have Tried

Deleting both the APs and the corresponding Networks completely and restarting the router then reconfiguring them from scratch.

Keeping the settings as is but rebooting the router into the previous hardware version (8.1.0 build 4941 from 8.1.1 build 4994)

resetting the router and the modem

Other Info
I apologize if this is not the correct section for this topic.

I looked around and did not find anything on this topic that matched my predicament. (I assume most people do not change these settings after the first time like I did.)

Any help pointing me in the right direction would be wonderful. Keep in mind I have no background in networking, I am just a hobbyist who is trying to learn.

Thanks!

Many Surf SOHO users are very security focused individuals that take time on initial config to lock the router down very restrictively. Is there perhaps a chance that you have changed the default firewall rules (away from any/any allowed) and so traffic from these newly addressed VLANs is getting blocked by the firewall?

@TheNetworkNoob

Do you have network diagram on how the LAN devices connecting to the SOHO MK3 especially the APs ? Also do you have VLAN configuration for the APs ?