Newbie set up question (Cat 12 Duo)

Hi folks - I’m a bit embarrassed to ask this question, but I can’t figure out the password to login into my new Duo. I can log in to the admin functions through my laptop, but when I try to log anything else onto the Pepwave (LAN?), I’m denied. I went on to the admin area and added a password to the “user” section, but that didn’t do it. I’m not sure how to get started logging things like my phone onto the network. I tried the user guide and it’s pretty over my head so I’m hoping someone here can help. TIA!

Hi @dina.wilke
It sounds like what you’re looking for is the WiFi password to get your phone and other devices connected to the network. By default, the WiFi SSID will be PEPWAVE_XXXX where the last 4 characters are the last 4 digits of the serial number. The default password for the WiFi is the last 4 digits of the LAN MAC address which should be listed on the silver label on the bottom of the router.
For security purposes, we’d always suggest changing the SID and Password which can be done on the web interface which it sounds like you’ve found, under the AP tab. There, you’ll be able to change the WiFi SSID which is the WiFi Name that it’s broadcasting as well as the password to connect to that network.

Thanks - that did it. I just wasn’t sure where to go to change the SID and password. It’s working now…I appreciate it!