New 100GB metered T-mobile mobile hotspot plan - will it work with a peplink pepwave device?

I have a Pepwave Max Transit Cat 18, the LM960 cellular modem. It is paired up with the Poynting 7 in 1 external antenna on top of my motorhome. Beginning of March 2021 I purchased the prepaid sim from T-Mobile, 100 gb plan for $50/month. I have had nothing but issues with it since purchasing. Have gone through tech support with 5G store (where I purchased router), pepwave tech support and T-Mobile tech support multiple times each. Have confirmed all settings are with the router are correct, setup is correct, signal strengths aren’t the absolute greatest, but should easily have good connection quality. Both 5G store and pepwave have confirmed the issue is with the T-Mobile network. After many times and several different support techs, finally got to one who knew about third party routers not purchased through T-Mobile. He had never even heard of the Pepwave Max Transit with Cat 18. He could not find an answer, but advised it would be escalated and problem fixed within 3-4 days. That was a week ago. As of today, download speed and connection strengths are in pics. I have tried multiple locations, no better speeds. The best download speed I have ever gotten was 2.03 mbps. Quite terrible so far and looking to cancel and just continue using my phone as a hotspot with the WiFi as Wan capability. Doing so I consistently get a minimum of 40-50 mbps. Haven’t tried AT&T or Verizon sims in the router yet, but will quickly be trying that. Another pic also shows a friend of mines phone connected to T-Mobile network, 1/2 mile from where my motorhome currently is with very fast download speeds. Clearly shows that T-Mobile’s network is not fully compatible with third party routers. If anyone has any advice, suggestions or questions I’m all ears.

Contact t-mobile executive team / consider filing FCC complaint?

I pulled down 98 GB last month ending April 16th on the T Mobile 100GB plan thru my Cat 18 Max Transit. -Bill

PS. It was very fast when near Las Cruces NM. When I was far out of town its been painfully slow, even though I have a B71 compatible antenna and router. < 1 Mbps.

I’ve read that the T-Mobile post paid 100gb plan no longer works on the pep wave router.

I just bought the sim but I’m not sure how to activate it.

source please?