MAX-TST-GLTE-G-T-PRM custom band selection

Well thank you, kindly, for addressing this for us and giving a time table! But no rush, I hope your development team gets adequate testing, etc.

2 Likes

Likewise, thank you! (And no rush on my account either for this issue; I’ll be testing this router in another location in a few months where I’ll need to try band 71 more seriously but I have a few months before I can go there.)
Also really happy to see such great support from Peplink. Very impressed.

2 Likes

Same Band 71 issues for me…only I can confirm Band 71 availability with my Band 71 phone from T-Mobile. Phone connects on Band 71 and throughput is more than double on my phone (Band 71) than on my Max Transit Cat 18 device (Bands 4, 66). I was hoping this was a firmware issue, so I am glad to read this response! My current firmware is 8.0.2

Here is the firmware that fixing the Cat 18 device for band 71 connection issue. The fixes will included also in coming 8.1.0 firmware.

Transit (MAX-TST-GLTE-G-T-PRM)

B310X/MBX/SDX/EPX

B20X

4 Likes

@aodle,

May i know the device model and current firmware ?

1 Like

Model:

Pepwave MAX Transit

Firmware:

8.0.2s046 build 4437

Can you share the product Code ?

Status —> Device

1 Like

Up and running here. File appears to work. Might want to re-download it with another browser or something.

ScreenHunter_01 May. 04 00.06

1 Like

@Legionetz Thank you for confirming this.

1 Like

Product CODE: MAX-TST-GLTE-G-T-PRM

Thank you, C_Metz…alternate download did the trick.

2 Likes

Thanks for this - I was just testing a CAT18 MAX Transit and had this issue. This firmware solved it, and I’m able to lock onto Band 71 for testing. Works great!

2 Likes