Max one core and DNS problems

Hi Everyone,
i’m fabrizio.

Our infrastructure is based on a Max Core with 2 fiber optical connections with 2 different providers.
Using only one provider we do not have any problems with browsing. When we activate both connections, the system is blocked. Entering the google DNS we browse the search engine but we can not do other traffic on other sites.

I have no idea how to configure the NAS mapping part. Actually it is set as in picture. It’s correct?

You shouldn’t need any NAT mappings set for normal internet access. Outbound Policies control which LAN devices use which link and the load balancing algorithm in use for that policy.

Do you have a HTTPS_Persistence rule listed in your Ourbound policies?

1 Like

Hi @MartinLangmaid,
thank you for reply.

No now we haven’t any Putbound policy. Can you give me an advice for how set them?
thank you

Start By adding just one outbound policy for https persistence. Then see how it behaves.

Also in your WAN settings make sure you have set the download and upload bandwidth correctly for each connection.
For example this is set on my 350/20 cable connection.

1 Like

Ok i set my 2 WAN connecttion:

1: 100Mbs Upload / 100Mbs Download
2: 20Mb Up / 100 Mbs Download

Test Connection

I set the HTTPS persistance. The network setting is here:

It’s ok for you? thanks

Looks good. Are you still seeing any problems when you use it?

1 Like

Hi Martin,
Now i no have broblems.

I Will test it tomorrow during an event with 300 People in Wi-Fi connection.

I Use 14 UniFi Pro

2 Likes

Great! Good luck! Do share some photos if you get the chance - it’s always good to see how others are using the Peplink devices in the real world :wink:

1 Like