Max number of supported servers and services on PEPLINK 1350

Hello,

I would like to known the maximum numbers of servers and services that can be created on a PEPLINK 1350 ??

Regards,

HA

Can you share how many server that you are looking to support?

1 Like

Between 800-1000 servers and more than 1500 services.

Regards,

HA

Just to confirm. Are you looking to load balance the servers? I am interested on your used case.

1 Like

Hi,

No load balancing (it’s done behind an F5 LB).
Basically the remote terminal opens 6 or 8 TCP sessions to the remote servers (located) behind the PEPLINK (direct session to the server or behind the F5+WAF engine).
Each group of terminals has it own remote server and it’s using specific TCP port number (so different services).
There will be around 50K concurrent sessions.

Regards,

HA

Do you have sample network diagram for the setup ? Seem you have F5+WAF engine, may i know the sample inbound NAT that you need to define for Peplink device ?

1 Like

Hi,

Imagine he following: F5 virtual server (defined as server on the peplink) is listening on port 1243, 1478 or 1789.
When client sends traffic to WAN1 interface or WAN2 interface public IP on these ports (TCP 1243, 1478 or 1789) it will be fowarded to F5 virtual server (inbound NAT).
In this example, we need to define 3 NAT (services) rules…
Currenlty, I have already loaded (with curl) around 1000 Inbound NAT rules (services)…

Regards,

HA

Peplink support,
Any info for me ??

Regards,

HA

We don’t have the soft limit. This is based on the number of sessions and throughput in your production network.

1 Like