I have been using a MAX BR1 Mini for over a year. Having Rural signal challenges, the WAN Quality Graph of signal levels (for my Verizon Cell link) has been very helpful. Suddenly this is no longer giving me meaningful values for RSSI or RSRP. It always reports 0 dBm, which is obviously wrong. My typical values are in the range of ~ -90 dBm to -118 dBm.
I noticed that when booting, the BR1 Mini always has reported 0 dBm, but that changes to what appeared to be accurate readings once a signal is acquired. Now it just continues to report 0 dBm. The Latency chart does appear to work.
I tried updating to the latest firmware (8.1.1) today, but nothing has changed.