Layer2 VPN with Multiple Vlan's Multicasting and Internet

Hello all I am pretty new to this so I am looking for some help with a Layer2 SpeedFusion VPN & Multicasting and Internet traffic routing.

Here is my setup,
Site A - Balance 1 with SpeedFusion
Vlan1 - Untagged
Vlan2 - Phone
Vlan3 - Studio
Vlan5 - Guest

Site B - Blanace 1 With SpeedFusion
Vlan1 - Untagged
Vlan2 - Phone
Vlan3 - Studio
Vlan5 - Guest

The Studio requires Layer2 VPN for the Multicasting. here is lies my issue. I can setup a Layer2 VPN and it takes over the entire network at Site B, which is fine but the local Computers at Site B is utilizing the internet connection from Site A. is there a way to set up the Untagged and local computers at Site B to still be on the network but use Site B’s internet portal. I still want the inter-Vlan routing between Vlan1 and Vlan3.

What am I missing?

Thanks

Good news, as upcoming firmware 8.0.0 supports simultaneous L2 and L3 PepVPN connections between the same pair of devices. The new firmware is already available as an RC version.

2 Likes

I Just downloaded the RC today and lets see if I can get this going in the way I want it to.

I am having problems getting the Layer 2 setup correctly, I have it up and running with Vlan3 selected but all of the VLan are affected by it and it Stops the local DHCP for the Untagged Vlan, thoughts?