We provide top-tier support for a global leader in specialized networking products. And we are expanding our US team and are looking for a Technical Support Engineer (Tier 1). If you’re reading this, we hope it’s you.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Supporting a vendor’s line of SD-WAN routers, switches, Wi-Fi, management system and other products.
- Providing (mostly) ticket system and (occasionally) phone support for, primarily, already tech-savvy customers who’re having networking issues.
- Troubleshooting a variety of WAN technologies (Cellular 4G/5G, Ethernet, Cable/Fiber, DSL, Satellite)
- Troubleshooting VPN technologies (IPSec, proprietary VPN, standard L2TP, PPTP, OpenVPN)
- Troubleshooting applications over LANs, WANs, and VPNs (VoIP, IoT/M2M Telemetry, Active Directory, LDAP, RADIUS)
WHAT WE BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Unparalleled networking exposure - you’ll be working directly with the biggest names in tech, supporting some of the most advanced new technologies like autonomous systems
- A zero-drama, team-driven environment with a decidedly personable face for a tech company. We take pride in our users knowing that real human beings work here.
- Hand-in-hand (figuratively, we’re not weird) experience with a global leader of wireless SD-WAN technology.
- Job satisfaction is a key focus of the company culture.
WHAT WE’D LIKE FROM YOU:
- An established background in networking technology and computer support is a must. Do you know your WAN from your LAN from your VLAN from your VPN? We hope so!
- A competent set of intangible “soft skills.” We’d like good written and spoken grammar.
- A calm demeanor, combined with a drive to be part of something big. We’re pretty laid back here, even when we’re in the weeds, and we’d like an even keel running the help desk too.
- An honest background. We serve very high visibility customers, so a background free of crimes of moral turpitude is a must.
If this sounds like the job for you, don’t hesitate to contact us now!
Send your resume, present and expected salary to email@example.com