We’re looking for a Network Support Engineer and if you’re reading this, we hope it’s you. We provide top-tier support for a global leader in specialized networking products, and we’re looking to expand our team.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Supporting a vendor’s line of networking equipment including SD-WAN routers, switches, Wi-Fi, and other products.
- Providing email and phone support for customers who’re having networking issues.
- Troubleshooting a variety of WAN technologies (Cellular, MPLS, Ethernet, Cable, DSL,…)
- Troubleshooting VPN technologies (IPSec, Cisco DM-VPN, Client VPNs)
- Troubleshooting applications over LANs, WANs, and VPNs (VoIP, IoT/M2M Telemetry, Active Directory, LDAP, RADIUS)
WHAT WE BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Unparalleled networking exposure - you’ll be working directly with the biggest names in tech, supporting some of the most advanced new technologies like autonomous systems.
- An honest, team-driven environment with a decidedly personable face for a tech company. We take pride in our users knowing that real human beings work here.
- Hands-on experience with a global leader of wireless SD-WAN technology.
WHAT WE’D LIKE FROM YOU:
- An established background in networking technology and computer support is a must. Do you know your WAN from your LAN from your VLAN from your VPN? We hope so!
- A competent set of intangible “soft skills.” We’d like good written and spoken grammar.
- A calm demeanor, combined with a drive to be part of something big. We’re pretty laid back here, even when we’re in the weeds, and we’d like an even keel running the help desk too.
Still with me? Neat. If you made it this far, I hope you’re interested in becoming part of our global support team as a network support engineer. Send your resume, present and expected salary to email@example.com