Invalid Firmware Pack Uploading via Incontrol2

Sorry if this is the wrong location. I’m trying to update an AP One Mini firmware to the latest just posted 3.4.1. I remote into the Peplink 380 via Incontrol2, then using the toolbox in the AP management of the 380 it won’t upload. Also check for updates doesn’t show new firmware.

Hi,

We yet to have firmware pack for v3.4.1. Please perform upgrade at AP directly.

Thanks, do you know when you will have a pack? I mostly manage remotely, I won’t be onsite for 2-3 weeks and VPN doesn’t give me access to the unit.

Hi NickWils,

We did not prepare the v3.4.1 firmware pack for AP One because we found that there are some glitches on reporting in that firmware with AP controller.
I will send you a firmware pack of special firmware ASAP.

Thanks,
Lewis

Any update on this? The last post was in 2014 and still no firmware pack for the APOnes???

Hi cmiller,

We are going to launch AP firmware 3.5.2 in this June. The firmware pack for AP Controller will also be ready at that time.

Thanks,
Lewis

Hi cmiller,

The latest AP firmware pack is now ready for download on Balance/MAX with firmware 6.1.2 or higher version.
Steps:
AP->Toolbox->Firmware Packs->click “Check for Updates”

You should see the latest firmware pack (ID:1139).

Thanks,
Lewis

Hi cmiller,

Sorry, there is a typo in my last message.
The firmware pack should be ready for download on Balance/MAX with firmware 6.2.1 or higher version.

Thanks,
Lewis