Impressions of Peplink support

I’m considering purchasing this product, and I’d like to see if current customers are happy with their support services. Is it easy to get a support technician on the phone right away during business hours, or do you have to leave a message and wait for a call back? How about response time after hours? How is the quality of the support engineers? Are they knowledgeable? Often able to resolve issues on the first try? Any information will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Alex

Hi Alex ,

We haven’t had any problem with Peplink support up to this point. Peplink team are supportive and also they have a complete knowledge base and user manual for their products on the website.

Thanks.

Hi Alex,

I’m glad our team was able to get your questions answered over the phone yesterday, please let us know how we can be of further assistance.

Best regards,
Tim

My purpose in starting this thread was to learn from current users of this product about their experience, rather than to provide a forum for competitors to criticize the company. We are also evaluating other competitive solutions, and will assess each product based on its own merits.