I’d like to get the individual cellular WANs out of the HD2 Dome so I can connect them to the Balance Router to use in Speed Fusion Cloud (SFC) with another WAN connection connected to the Balance. How can I do this?
- Create another VLAN on the HD2 Dome - different subnet, dhcp enabled (if you like) eg VLAN 51 192.168.51.1/24
- Create outbound policy for the first vlan (192.168.50.0/24) that sends all traffic via cell1
- Create an outbound policy for the 2nd vlan (192.168.51.0/24) that sends all traffic via Cell2.
- Plug the HD2 Dome into a managed switch, set a port on the switch to be an access port for the new vlan you created (VID 51).
- Plug WAN1 into the managed switch, plug WAN2 into the access port for the 2nd vlan.
- The balance router will now have two active WANS with different subnets using seperate modems on the HD2 Dome. .
You are WAY too smart for me.