Health Check failing after Firmware update

I was having issues with one particular wifi laptop connection rebooting the router… not sure why so I updated the firmware to the latest version 7.0.0, which fixed the reboot issue but now a previously stable DSL WAN connection is failing the Health Check. I have tried several different settings for the health check and it still fails and all users configured to use that connection lose internet access until I reboot the router or change the health check settings to something else and Apply Changes.
At this point, I’m ready to disable that connection completely but I’m not happy with having a connection that I pay for and cannot use due to a router

Found you had posted here (Responded):