We would like to give an idea for a new product in the impressive Peplink Line-up.
As there is a big gap between the 20X and the 380X.
Peplink Balance 30X
- 2x GE Ethernet WAN
- 4 or 8x GE LAN (with PoE option maybe)
- 1x CAT4 internal 4G modem
- 1x FlexModule Mini (same as 20X/380X/580X)
- 1x or 2x USB for USB-WAN
- Simultaneous Dual-Band 802.11ac/a/b/g/n Wi-Fi AP (+ Wi-Fi WAN function maybe)
- 1-2.5Gbps Stateful Firewall Througput
- 500Mbps PepVPN Throughput
- 50-500 Recommended users
- All ports except power in the front of the device
- 1U Rackmountable
Basically a mix of the B20X and B310X.
It should be a PrimeCare device around MSRP 999.
Not sure if this is on the roadmap yet.
If above is not reachable with that kind of price, would be happy with a Balance 30X which is the same as the 20X with just an extra Ethernet GE WAN interface. Or an update for the 20X to be able to change the function of a LAN port into a WAN port.