Group-based bandwidth restrictions within SpeedFusion tunnels


#1

I would love for group-based bandwidth restrictions to affect traffic going through SpeedFusion tunnels - we pass a ton of data-intensive super low-priority traffic through tunnels, and having the ability to limit it to, say 75% of bandwidth so other services ALWAYS have access to the other 25%, would be immensely useful.