FusionHub VM Deployment in Azure Fails

Hello,

I’m getting the following error when trying to create the FusionHub VM in Azure (Page 10 of the attached instructions document I received from Peplink support):> New-AzureRmResourceGroupDeployment : 9:50:27> AM - Resource Microsoft.Compute/virtualMachines ‘xxxx-FUsionHub’> failed with message '{> “error”: {> “code”:> “PropertyChangeNotAllowed”,> “target”: “osDisk.vhd.uri”,> “message”: “Changing property ‘osDisk.vhd.uri’ is not allowed.”> }> }'> At line:1 char:1*> + New-AzureRmResourceGroupDeployment -Name******> FHDeployment -ResourceGroupName peplink …> +> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> + CategoryInfo : NotSpecified: (:slight_smile: [New-[/I]> AzureRmResourceGroupDeployment], Exception****> +> FullyQualifiedErrorId :> Microsoft.Azure.Commands.ResourceManager.Cmdlets.Implementation.NewAzureResourceGroupDeploymentCmdlet******> New-AzureRmResourceGroupDeployment : 9:50:27 AM - Template output******> evaluation skipped: at least one resource deployment operation failed.> Please list deployment operations for details. Please see> https://aka.ms/arm-debug for usage details.> At line:1 char:1> + New-> AzureRmResourceGroupDeployment -Name FHDeployment -ResourceGroupName> peplink …> +> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> + CategoryInfo : NotSpecified: (:slight_smile: [New-[/I]> AzureRmResourceGroupDeployment], Exception******> +> FullyQualifiedErrorId :> Microsoft.Azure.Commands.ResourceManager.Cmdlets.Implementation.NewAzureResourceGroupDeploymentCmdlet******> New-AzureRmResourceGroupDeployment : 9:50:27 AM - Template output******> evaluation skipped: at least one resource deployment operation failed.> Please list deployment operations for details. Please see> https://aka.ms/arm-debug for usage details.> At line:1 char:1> + New-> AzureRmResourceGroupDeployment -Name FHDeployment -ResourceGroupName> peplink …> +> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> + CategoryInfo : NotSpecified: (:slight_smile: [New-[/I]> AzureRmResourceGroupDeployment], Exception******> +> FullyQualifiedErrorId :> Microsoft.Azure.Commands.ResourceManager.Cmdlets.Implementation.NewAzureResourceGroupDeploymentCmdlet***

Has anyone else been able to get past this point in the Azure deployment?
Thanks in advance for your help.**

I notice ticket was submitted for this case. Our Tech Support will follow up from there.

Thank you.

mdeyoung, i am receiving the same error. how have you been able to resolve…

Hi,

From the error messages it looks like there has been a previous failed attempt to create a VM. This possibly has the same name as the name used in the instructions.
Can you please delete the VM that was created during the failed attempt (“osDisk” is a property of the provisioned VM) ? After deleted the VM, please start again the installation & let us know status.

Beside that, i would advice to check with Azure support also as the error message shown are related to Azure VM provisioning.

Thank You

Thank you. i deleted everything which was created and started it again from scratch. i got it to work yesterday.

The FusionHub was not working after 1 day and deleted everything and tried to deploy it again now receiving another error when deploying…