FusionHub supported in the Azure environment

As SDWAN is becoming the defacto standard there are requests for a global SDWAN roll-out in Azure and lack of fully supported FusionHub in Azure influences customer decisions about choosing our Peplink solution.
How soon can you officially support FusionHub in Azure?

Thank you,
Dana

Hi Dana,

Depends on what you mean by officially but we have Azure instances, running fine until now (although not really overused yet).

I’m sure the PepTeam can share the image with you.
Kr,

To be able to call it ‘official’, we are waiting for a more user friendly Azure import process. But you can already follow the following manual:

1 Like

Thanks very much - How are things?
I used the phrase intentionally, as Peplink support have written those words to me exactly: That FusionHub in Azure isn’t “officially supported”.

Good to hear that your FH in Azure is serving you well.

Regards
Dana

Just to add my 2 cents as well: we prefer using cloud platforms for deploying FusionHub and mostly use AWS since it’s literally 2 clicks and you’re up. Google Cloud I found very slow, we could never get more than 2.5Mbps and it would always show we are in California even though we used a Canadian server, as that’s where their IPs are registered so that didn’t work for us (AWS at least shows you are in Montreal with a Canadian IP).

Azure, well, can’t really say much about that. I never was able to get it working, just error after error after error, and I followed the install guide 100% to a T. I’m pretty technical with cloud platforms but Azure had me telling Microsoft they could keep their $300 free trial credit as it was too much work.