Fusionhub on local machine

Hi everyone ,

i already installed my B210

i have a question about that service fusionhub , can i install it on a local machine for stream connected to public wan on my site ( i need to do a Speedfusion between my b210 and my streaming machine) ?

Regards ,

Hi. FusionHub needs to be installed on a server on the internet. AWS, Azure, Vultr, Upcloud - somewhere like that.

2 Likes

For Local Machine, you may need a run a virtual machine for the FH instance. Please check the supported platforms below:

Your requirements is to have B210 (multiple WAN) bonding to the FusionHub (Virtual Machine) ?

2 Likes

Thank you for the answer , My goal is to have a seamless failover with speedfusion but i have actually just one peplink B210 , i have a local server in another network i want to do the speedfusion between the wan connecting to the peplink and the wan of my local server

Okey Thanks

Wait. Do you mean you have two locations, one with the B210 and the other with a Server and you want seamless connections between them? If so you can host the Fusionhub next to the server no problem.

1 Like

Yes exactely i just want to have a Seamless connection on my streaming server with my b210 and 2 Wan

Ok, so in the location with your Streaming Server on that same network, install a FusionHub Appliance (vmware, Citrix, Hyper V, Virtualbox - whatever you have).
Forward ports 32015 and 4500 from your ISP router / firewall through to the interface of the Fusionhub.

Then in the other location on the B210 set up a SpeedFUsion VPN connection to the Server location. Now any healthy WAN connection on the B210 will offer seamless failover.

5 Likes

Thank you @MartinLangmaid , you always help

1 Like