I’m trying to open a port for some app in my Surf SOHO 3 (firmware 8.0.0).
- My Inbound Firewall Rule allows everything (
- Port forwarding has TCP, correct port specified, WAN interface IP, Server IP is my PC’s static internal IP (as it appears in
ipconfig), service is enabled.
- Windows Firewall allows the app’s executable through (also tried shutting it down to test).
- App is open and listening on that port (verified via Process Explorer).
- Tried changing the port, restarting the router, restarting the app
- Tried with and without Intrusion Detection.
- Tried various other online port checker tools, all show it as some form of closed/hidden/stealth