Firmware 8.x for Speedfusion Engine supporting RemoteSIM

I have a deployment with 2 x SFEs using Remote SIM Bank. Current FW is 7.1.1s166 build 3406. When will a 8.x Version be available for SFE supporting Remote Sim Injector ?

Best Regards
Theo

You may test with 8.0.1s015. Please ensure your SIM Injector is running firmware version 1.1.8.

2 Likes

Hi Guys

Just testing the remote injector in a similar environment (1 x SFE and injector). When i use the firmware outlined above I get a notice stating “remote sim component is incompatible to the firmware” on the dashboard of the SFE.

My distributor recommended 8.0.0s068-build3516 but this won’t load, it gets to 10% then states “invalid firmware image”.

What is the correct firmware to get the injector working with the SFE?

Cheers

Matt

@RoamingExpert, since the SFE is running 8.0.1s015 now, please upgrade it to 8.0.1RC3 and I believe the problem will be solved.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Hi TK,
the SIM Bank has Version 1.0.24. After updating and reboot, the firmware is still on 1.0.24.
Theo

@ue-it, please upgrade the SIM Injector to 1.0.25 then follow by 1.1.8.

1 Like

Hi TK

Replied to the topic on the forum but thought a screenshot might help:

Regards

Matt

Hi TK

Many thanks for your reply. I’ve updated the firmware as you suggest (now 8.0.1 build 3579) and my sim injector is on 1.1.8 but i’m still getting “remote sim component is incompatible to the firmware” on the dashboard.

I’ve replied to the email with a screenshot.

Any ideas what i try next?

Cheers

Matt

@RoamingExpert, likely you need to submit a ticket here with RA turn on, for the team to further investigate.

1 Like