Firmware 7.1 Balance One Client list sorting is broken

As promised, here is the download link for the special build that fix the small UI issue.

https://download.peplink.com/firmware/plb1/fw-b1_210hw4_310hw4_br1ent_transit_m700hw3_hd2mini_hd4-7.1.0s121-build3660.bin

Please let us know your feedback once you have loaded this firmware.

1 Like

Ok, running and the original bug is fixed.

This could have happened a lot earlier than this. This might appear to be a small bug (which it is), but the first thing I do when we have network congestion, is to look for the top talkers…

3 Likes

Is there an update for the Balance 30?

Hi @miamistu,

We will prepare the Firmware for the Balance 30 and I’ll post a link here as soon as it is available (ETA 1-2 days).

Thanks,

Steve

1 Like

Hi @miamistu,

Please find the firmware below for the Balance 30 - the Firmware engineers have also created firmware for other models, please see below:-

Balance 20/30 > Here <
Balance 210/310 HW2 > Here <
Max 700 / HD2 > Here <
SOHO MK3 / BR1 MK2 > Here <
BR1 / BR2 > Here <
MOTG > Here <
SOHO > Here <
Balance 305 HW2 / Bal380 HW6 / Bal580 HW2 / Bal710 HW3 / Bal1350 HW2 / 2500 > Here <
Balance One / HD2 Mini / HD4 / Bal 210 & 310 HW4 / BR1 Ent / Transit / Max 700 HW3 > Here <

Thanks,

Steve

3 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

Edit: Installed last night after business closed - it’s working well now. Cheers.

2 Likes

Do any of those versions support the MAX BR1 Mini?

Steve

Hello Steve,

The BR1/BR2 link will work for the BR1 Mini as well.

Thanks,
Zach

1 Like

Thanks.

Steve

I just noticed this update. Installed, works well, thank you! And in particular, THANK YOU for taking the feedback seriously and taking a solid forward action on it. More of that, and before you know it, your customers will follow you to hell and back.

Now to figure out how to get a post update email configured so I don’t mean good news like this in the future …