Does SpeedFusion ever really work?

Just trying to understand why I have better results with SpeedFusion disabled than with it enabled. I’m in a somewhat rural area (with plenty of cell coverage), trying to use SpeedFusion over AT&T, Verizon and a wifi connection. When this screenshot was taken, I was waiting for a few webpages to load, so something should be happening here.

Disabling SpeedFusion and switching to only prioritize the wifi connection is giving me workable, albeit slow internet.

Am I misunderstanding how to use this?

Enabling SpeedFusion is only 1/2 of the equation. You need to be sure your sending traffic towards it.

Outbound Policy is the easiest way to do that.

Create a new Outbound Policy rule with the algorithm “Priority” - then set the Speedfusion wan to be first in the order on the left side. You can remove all the other wans and set the “no connections available” to Fall-thru to next rule. Make sure this new rule is ordered at the top of your Outbound Policy and you should see traffic routing through it now.

what speedfusion flavor are you using? hot failover? bonding? smoothing?

i use speedfusion smoothing and it works great to keep critical sessions going with unreliable WANs.

you need to configure it. options are to send all traffic over it or use outbound policies to setup smart rules.

My gosh, can’t believe I’ve been struggling with this for 6+ months and didn’t know there was an extra step. (You’d think the SpeedFusion tab would prompt you to go over there to “finish the setup” or something.)

Big thanks to you both!