Connecting two WAN links provided by same ISP on PEPLINK 380

Hi Rosy,
If your Sonicwall is plugged to the segment on Peplink’s WAN1 (Peplink-WAN1 -to- ISP 1st router), then you need to specify the Sonicwall IP address on Peplink LAN: LAN> I have other host(s) on WAN segment (Check this) and add the IP address of Sonicwall WAN interface. To verify, from Sonicwall try to ping the Peplink’s LAN IP address as well as the ASA External IP address. Also, try to ping the Sonicwall’s WAN IP from Peplink as well as from ASA. I think your current setup should give an “ARP Conflict” on the Peplink since it is seeing the Sonicwall IP on the wrong interface (Check the Status > Event Log). Other than that, I do not see any reason why it will not work.

Sorry Mohamed,
I was on holiday last week. thanks for your help and i have added the Sonicwall IP under LAN but i still can’t access the website, which behind my firewall ASA/Peplink from the client PC connected to Sonic wall. I could ping Peplink LAN IP and i could also ping ASA WAN Ip address. But i can not ping the webserver Ip from Sonicwall. Any idea?

I think your current setup should give an “ARP Conflict” on the Peplink since it is seeing the Sonicwall IP on the wrong interface (Check the Status > Event Log)

Actually No, because Sonicwall is directly connected to a SWITCH where all the WAN connections meet.Sonicwall and peplink are both connected the same WAN Switch. WAN connections from both BT and Virgin routers connect to the very same switch.So here sonicwall’s default gateway is WAN1 (Virgin) router’s IP.

So: Sonicwall WAN & Peplink WAN1 & Virgin Router LAN are all on the same flat L2 switch.
Webserver’s IP address is from the same range as Peplink’s LAN and the Sonicwall’s WAN as well as the ASA’s external interface.
Peplink’s LAN configuration: Other Hosts on WAN: Sonicwall’s WAN IP is added here
Sonicwall can ping Peplink LAN and ASA WAN but not webserver!! I cannot think why this would happen. Can it be issue with webserver’s IP NAT rule on ASA? Can it be any ACL is blocking this traffic? Can you at least establish the awaited VPN connection from Sonicwall to citrix?

Hi Mohamed,
the PEPlink LAN/WAN1 IP + ASA IP + Sonicwall WAN IP + internal Webserver’s Global Address are all from the same block of IP( i.e First Block).Before placing the Pelink all was working fine.Aslo VPN connection from sonicwall to citrix Doesn’t work either because of the same problem. Citrix Access Gateway is also on the First block of IP’s.
thanks a lot.
Rosy :slight_smile: