Can't access the router administration

I got two vlans. I conigured it son I can only access the admin user interface by using one of the ethernet ports.
When I try to get into it, I get the “certiciate error” message as usual but once I click continue I get this error:

Tried with chrome, edge and internet explorer.
Chrome doesnt even show the certiciate error message (I got HTTPS enabled).
Any ideas?
Thanks.

EDIT: Another problem I’m having is that the reset admin method (hold the reset button for 5-6 seconds), doesnt work. I have to reset the entire thing and upload a backup if I want to keep my settings.

This is the exact problem I’ve had on TWO different SOHO routers now! And I think I’ve nailed down the cause.

If I enable secure admin and change the port, and then define VLANs and change port assignments AFTER the fact, I lose the ability to administer the router! They will never work again, 404 every damn time. This is ridiculous and it’s happened on multiple occasions now. The “fix”? Reset to factory and load a backup. Start over. Pepwave needs to fix this glitch.

And yes, resetting admin does not work. Entire device has to be factory reset to scratch, start over, load previous saved backup and continue. Every single time.

May i know the firmware version running and the hardware revision for your SOHO device ?

1 Like