Billing Cycle chart GB used scale is 25,000,000 GB for 10.9 GB

On usage page for Monthly and Bill Cycle usage, the Gigabytes used scale is off by factor of over 2 Million even when set to GB. (See image below.) Checked other PepLink Balance One Core, same problem. Both Balance One Core’s are running latest firmware.

Problem only happens when viewing Billing Cycle chart, not with Monthly usage chart. Selecting MBs, does not change scale nummber 25,000,000.

Believe this problem started when Incontrol2 was updated to show both Balance One Cores as a Group and with Updated names. Have not found anything in Incontrol2 that would modify Y-Axis (Gigabytes used) scale.

Switching connection from WAN-1 to WAN-2, did not change Billing Cycle chart, used remained 25,000,000 GBs.

Can you try v7.1.1b02? I didn’t find the reported issue there.

1 Like

I am trying V7.1.1b02. The Billing Cycle chart data now appears correctly.

However, I may have to revert back to most current non Beta version.
Ever since switching to V7.1.1b02, the PEP-VPN connection has suffered numerous intermittent drops and reconnects.
Both of Balance One Core routers that are connected by PEP-VPN are running V7.1.1b02.

@AstiRusty

Would you able to open a ticket for support team to check on the “intermittent drops and reconnects” issue (Beta 2 Firmware) ? So far we don’t have such issue reported and even my test lab devices did not see the issue. It would be best we can investigate from your devices.

1 Like

Hello Sitllongs:

Before opening a ticket, I want to make sure problem with PepVPN was not coincidence, caused by something as of yet unknown.

For now, I have re-loaded most current production Firmware for Balance One Core routers on both Balance Ones. Now wait and see.

Sincerely,

Jeff Shaffer