Be able to change Channel Width setting on IC2

I hope I am not duplicating this because I could not find this in my forum search.

The Wi-Fi setting of my Balance ONE is controlled by ic2.
I want to change the CBW of its 2.4GHz radio and I cannot seem to find this setting on ic2 for both 2.4 and 5 GHz radios.

Others who are interested kindly support this :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello Peplink Engineering,
@rocknolds & myself have both been working on a projects where we need to be able to enforce the RF channel bandwidth for the WAP to be either 20Mhz or 40Mhz. The devices are being managed from within InControl2. We’d also like to add our support here for more advanced WAP management to be made available within InControl2 for the various APs.
Appreciate your assistance,
Marcus :slight_smile:

Hi Team, any updates on this please? or time line on the road map?

1 Like

We scheduled to implement channel width setting in the next major IC2 release. It is going to be available in 2 months.

2 Likes

Thanks for the info from this web site.

looks like implemented now in “InControl 2.5 Released - October 13, 2017”

1 Like

Hello @rocknolds,
Looks like the InControl2 “Mars” server has been updated, the InControl2 “Earth” server does not appear to have been done yet.
You can see what server (planet) your organisation is on by looking at the planet name at the start of the URL. To check what version you are on, next to your login email at the top right, click on the bell and a popup will come up with the version…

Hello @Michael, any ETA on when the remaining InControl2 systems will be updated?

Happy to Help,
Marcus :slight_smile:

Normally earth receives an upgrade two weeks after mars. I.e. tentatively Nov 27.

1 Like