Balance Two Bonding License Needed for SFC?

I have a question regarding speedfusion connect and the Balance Two router. Will i need to buy the bonding license to use two bonded circuits with speedfusion connect?

IIRC, no additional license needed for speedfusion smoothing or speedfusion hot failover but license needed for speedfusion bonding. whether speedfusion cloud or connect overrides that i do not know.

Great. Thanks for the info.