Balance as software appliance (without hardware)

Shipping of hardware boxes by air is not very efficient, not moneywise and not for the environment.

The request is to distribute the Balance software as used on Balance devices, is installable ISO image to install this on real hardware. Hardware support doesn’t need to be wide, but power efficient and globally locally available.

For instance with hardware support for Supermicro AOC-UG-i4](http://www.supermicro.nl/products/accessories/addon/AOC-UG-i4.cfm) (4 port PCIe x8 ethernet controller) + 5017C-LF (server with 200 Watt PSU and 1x PCI-E 2.0 x8 slot).

Thanks for your feedback. This is an interesting idea but we need careful evaluation. We may consider this in our future product plannings.

I would second this as a feature that I would like to see but would also like to see a virtual appliance for either Vmware or Hyper-v.

It would be a good idea to have virtual appliance or an ISO image.

+1

I was actually thinking of this use case earlier today:

We have a Peplink box “back at the ranch,” but we’re on-site at our annual conference. It would be super helpful if we could run a peplink widget on a laptop to bond two air cards and a wifi connection into a single speedfusion link to better support our video streaming setup.

Yes it is looking nice idea and you should have to got this underconsideration.

Trey, That sounds like a perfect application for the Pepwave Max On The Go.