Balance 30 LTEA - Verizon E911 Compatibility

Verizon is stating that they cannot provide a SIM card for our BPL-031-LTEA-W-T unit. This is because the IMEI comes up E911 incompatible in their system. The Peplink support site clearly shows comparability with the Verizon network for this unit in the U.S. so I’m a bit confused on how to proceed. I did read a forum topic with a similar issue and it was that Peplink needed to forward the IMEI number to Verizon as sometimes they don’t always get added. The IMEI number for this unit is . The serial number is . Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

@arforster, sometimes the IMEI upload process fails and we need to manually re-upload it. I just did so and you should be all set now, sorry for the hassle.

I have edited your post to remove the IMEI and SN. Thanks

1 Like

Thanks Tim! I plan to add an AT&T SIM as well. Would the IMEI upload process have updated their network as well?

You should have no trouble with any of the other carriers. Thanks

1 Like

We purchased another Balance 30 LTEA and Verizon couldn’t activate it with a line of service due to the “incompatibility issue”. I’m thinking it’s the same problem as last time with your IMEI upload process failing and you all needing to manually re-upload it.

We will also need to activate a SIM for this unit with AT&T.

Below is the relevant identifiers.

Product Code: BPL-031-LTEA-W-T

Serial NO.: 1925-7E41-ECFC

LAN MAC: 10-56-CA-11-3B-0C

IMEI: 359072061424384

Hi arforster,

Thank you for reaching out.
Not sure if this is the issue with Verizon, but this has been re-uploaded just in case – give the system 15 minutes to sync.
Let us know how that goes.
AT&T should be good to go as well.

Thank you for choosing Peplink!

1 Like