Apply License to FusionHub

I am trying to apply a purchased license to a FusionHub that is already running with an evaluation license. The new license is already imported into InControl, but I cannot apply it to the running FH. If I reboot it, it still retains the old evaluation license. There is no “release” option for the evaluation license in InControl. I know this is possible, because we’ve done it before. But i think Support had to do it for me.

May I know the serial number of the eval and purchased license are different?

1 Like

Yes they are different, even though when I placed the order with 3g Store I gave them the serial
of the the FH I was trying to license.

Please provide the serial numbers of the eval and purchased FusionHub.

1 Like

You cannot apply a new license on top of an existing one. I have upgraded your eval license to a purchased one and all you should need to do is restart it. Thanks

1 Like

Thank you very much.

Hi markus, license has been updated per your request.

2 Likes

@Ryan_Hoenle, this has been handled in the support ticket and the licenses should be transferred.

1 Like

Hello Kenny,
we have the same problem again. How can we add a new evaluation key to the existing fushionhub?
We now are starting the test and want to assign 3 keys in order to avoid problems with the license (test duration is 3 months) - is that possible?
Thank you very much.

@markus, can you submit a support ticket so the Support Team could look into your problem and assist you?