AP One slow throughput and connection loss

I have just installed 2 brand new AP One Ruggeds with FW 3.6.0 . They connect to a Linksys LGS326 which is directly connected to a Verizon fios router with 150/150 service. WIFI on fios router is disabled.

I cannot achieve more than 8-10mbps up and down on 2.4Ghz or 30mbps up/down on 5Ghz while standing just a few feet from an AP. These speeds stay consistent even when moving further away from AP and through walls.

It is the same while connected to either AP. I have tested on multiple PC laptops and iPhones with same result. Also same result while connected to either AP.

If i take the network cable directly out of an AP and plug into a laptop i will see 150/150 up and down. The wired connected is good.

Tried changing channels and making SSID 2.4 or 5GHZ only. Have also changed the switch.

I have not experienced it, but my customer reports that sometimes they fully lose internet on wireless devices. A screenshot sent to me indicated that their device was still connected to WIFI with strong signal but no internet access.

Incontrol shows that the APs have not lost internet at all. I do not believe there is an ISP issue here.

I feel like I’ve tried everything. Maybe a problem with new FW? Anyone else having a similar issue?

Lucas