Conditional DNS (Domain Lookup Policy) for PepVPN

I would like to be able to set a domain lookup policy, for DNS servers on a speedfusion tunnel not a WAN link.

This would allow us to only route internal domain based DNS traffic to the DC, leave the rest on public DNS (over HTTPS).

Can we get that added in?

2 Likes

A good idea +1

2 Likes

This is what I mean- I can insert DNS servers that are available over the Speedfusion tunnel, but I can’t use them for domain-based conditional DNS, which I would really like to be able to do.

2 Likes

and these settings are now available in InControl, which is fantastic, but no PepVPN option for Domain Lookup Policy there either

any interest from Peplink in adding this feature?

This request was filed. Engineering team will look into it.

Thanks.

1 Like

Thank you

I will throw in a vote for this feature as well. This is a common router feature that is holding me back from widely deploying peplinks as primary routers for my clients. I see multiple request for this feature on this forum dating back years, I was frankly surprised it had not been implemented yet. I’m sure the underlying software already has support for it, it just needs added in the UI.

1 Like

have engineering given any feedback?

@bryn.loftus, engineering team is reviewing this feature. I have put the note to them.

Thanks.

1 Like

any update?

and this is included in 8.3.0 beta, thank you!

1 Like