Yet another EERO comparison

My EERO Pros allow me to extend my LAN between mesh nodes. In my sticks and bricks house I had my main node connected to the Internet and in my office I had a second node connected to a switch that my server and desktop were connected. This bridged them wirelessly to the rest of the network. I want to do the same type setup in my 5th wheel using AC Mini APs. I have some Ethernet only devices I want to hook up without running cables. Having said all that are the AC Mini APs capable Of this configuration or any of the Peplink APs for that matter?

Yes I believe the AC mini’s can do that read more here: Wi-Fi Mesh Support: Overview and Howto

Not really the most cost effective way of doing it, you could go with just a cheaper wifi bridge, but even better would just be to run a cable. I have run ethernet from one side of my RV to the other, not very difficult depending on location since there are already wires runs just about everywhere with access to them

Another option in a “sticks and bricks house” is to use existing coax cable with MoCA modems to extend ethernet to parts of your house. (I would stay away from modems using power cabling in your home to extend Ethernet based on my and others experiences.)