Simple use for beer gardens at music concerts

I run a beer garden business at music festivals and it gets really busy with everyone connecting to the same cell towers, transactions sometimes take forever.
I bought the Transit Duo to provide WIFI connections to all the square registers serving customers buying beer. the reason I bought it is the dual modems and the speed fusion feature. I will only be using it just to provide reliable WIFI for 3 square registers.
My question is the following:
is the speed fusion already enabled for the cellular options as I intend to use 3 sim cards to avoid any disruption?
if speed fusion is not enabled how do I enable it?
Thank you

Hi Ahmad,

Transit Duo has 2x cellular modems and it can use 2x SIM cards simultaneously. In case you will insert 3 SIM cards, then one SIM card will be used as a backup for one of the cellular modems.

To answer your questions about SpeedFusion bonding need to know which SKU you gave purchased. I suppose the model had to come with a Prime care, so for the first your you get 1TB SpeedFusion Protect data to use for bonding (forum post).

To set up the Bonding you will need to connect to the device configuration WEB UI. At the top bar you will see a tab SFC Protect where you can enable SpeedFusion bonding.

1 Like

Hello, Ahmad.
I have an old tst-duo with two LTE (VIVO and CLARO) and use an old BR1-hw1 with one LTE (TIM) connecting the BR1-LAN to the TST-TWO WAN. So… BR1 have a default config, because I only use it as LTE MODEM.
Take a look, below.

It works very well, smoothing LTE connections to one Speedfusion cloud.

Follow some screens.

Regards,

1 Like