Access Points Not Displaying

Balance Two. Firmware 8.4 and 8.3.X (multiple installations, units). Mostly Pepwave AXs, a couple of Enterprises thrown in. Pepwaves have latest firmware.

When attempting to view APs under AP/Access Points, only the Managed APs box displays with the spinning gray circle, but it never loads the APs. The APs appear in Client list, and operate as they should, and are accessible to visit directly by IP, but no summary on this page. Around 15 active APs, but over the years, probably some extras that were on the system that maybe I never ‘forgot’ - not currently hooked to system. Was hoping 8.4 would bring them back, but no luck. Is there a way to see if deleting old legacy APs would allow page to load, or am I looking at full rebuild on settings? (I have around 150 reserved DHCPs, so would rather not go that route)

I am having the same issue. The ethernet status page shows no devices connected, but the access points are plugged in. Nothing shows on the AP page. But if you look at the AP controller logs for the router on Incontrol2, you can see that clients are attaching to the AP. But the client list doesn’t show those clients, or show the access points as clients. Very very strange!

Same issue here, upgraded to 8.4.0 on 26 Nov 2023, both APs are now missing in the AP controller list (although I am connected to the Wi-Fi no issues).

Product: Peplink Balance One Core (BPL-ONE-CORE)
Version: 8.4.0 build 5595

APs (both on firmware 3.9.2 build 4947):

• Pepwave AP One AX
  • Pepwave AP One AX Lite

I did a quick check on our devices and I am able to see the managed AP One AX Lite.

Balance One (AP Controller)

• FW: 8.4.0 build 5595

AP One AX Lite

• FW: 3.9.3 build 4976

Do you think you can submit a support ticket with the serial number and enable Remote Assistance on both the Balance router and the AP, for us to take a closer look?